BOARD OF DIRECTORS AGENDA
July 6, 2022 12:00 noon
Grill on the Hill Restaurant
Wilmington Road, New Castle, PA 16101
Mission: The Lawrence County Conservation District is committed to the protection, stewardship and conservation of the County’s natural resources to ensure a wise balance between the protection of the environment and the benefit of the landowners of the county.
Public Comment Period
Adoption of the Consent Agenda:
CONSENT AGENDA: Minutes of June 1, 2022, Financial Report and Bills
– Nutrient Management delegation agreement update – changes to required output measures (ROM).
– PACD letter to SCC.
– ACT renewal.
– Growing Greener Grant applications update.
– EE Grant update.
– NM plan review update.
– Agricultural Advocacy and Awareness.
– SCC Update to Policy on Utilizing Technology to Facilitate Conservation District Business Meetings.
-PACD Executive Council Items for consideration for July 21 meeting.
– Patrick McDonnell resignation as Secretary of DEP.
– Teaching Green.
Conservation District Staff Reports
– Mary will highlight activities of staff
DIRECTORS: IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE MEETING, PLEASE CALL 724-651 0539 AT LEAST TWO DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING DATE!