BOARD OF DIRECTORS AGENDA
June 1, 2022 12:00 noon
Grill on the Hill Restaurant
Wilmington Road, New Castle, PA 16101
Mission: The Lawrence County Conservation District is committed to the protection, stewardship and conservation of the County’s natural resources to ensure a wise balance between the protection of the environment and the benefit of the landowners of the county.
Public Comment Period
Adoption of the Consent Agenda:
CONSENT AGENDA: Minutes of May 6, 2022, Financial Report and Bills
Agricultural Technician position
– Nutrient Management Delegation agreement changes.
– Nutrient Management and Manure Management Program Delegation Performance evaluation, June 28, 2022 in CD office.
– New Watershed Specialist requirements and grant renewal.
– Tree sale report
– Rain barrel and composting workshop
– Green alley bidding
- Partnerships for Regional Invasives Species Management (PRISM) pilot program.
- PACD letter outlining Watershed Specialist changes and proposed timeline.
- PA One Stop Farm Mapping and Planning System.
- PA One Stop Agricultural Erosion and Sedimentation Control Planning System.
Conservation District Staff Reports
– Mary will highlight activities of staff
DIRECTORS: IF YOU CANNOT ATTEND THE MEETING, PLEASE CALL 724-651 0539 AT LEAST TWO DAYS PRIOR TO THE MEETING DATE!