McKee Run Bank Stabilization Project
The Lawrence County Conservation District is inviting sealed bids for the McKee Run Bank Stabilization Project located in Taylor Township, Lawrence County, PA. The project will install up to 150 feet of riprap along the north bank of McKee Run. A stream diversion and dewatering will be required to complete the work.
- Attendance at a mandatory pre-bid meeting is a requirement in order to be eligible to bid on providing the services in this bid. The mandatory pre-bid meeting is to be held at 10am on Thursday August 13th at 148 Union Valley Road (project site). Attendance will be taken at the meeting.
- There is no charge for bid documents, but contractors must notify the Lawrence County Conservation District of their intent to attend the pre-bid meeting by Monday, August 10th. Bid packages will be distributed.Please notify Lauren Miloser at 724-656-2474 or at Lmiloser@lawrencecd.org.
- Bids will open at the Lawrence County Conservation District office on Thursday, August 20th at 10am. Bids must be sealed in an envelope which is clearly marked “McKee Run Bank Stabilization Project” and the words “Sealed Bid.”
- Bids awarded ASAP after concurrence with DEP, should be same day as opening.
- The project must be completed by October 31, 2015.